BUYER: Couple with child, owners of two apartments in the Spina 3 area, want to improve their quality of life by purchasing a larger apartment in the pre-hill area. To carry out the operation they need to sell the properties they own and possibly integrate with a new loan.
SELLER: Resident in Rome, he has two real estate units in Torino and the Province in co-ownership with his brother. He wishes to acquire full ownership of the property in Torino, Lungo Po Antonelli, by transferring the share of the other property to his brother, and subsequently selling it at the maximum market value.
For the Seller
- property valuation in co-ownership for the purposes of the separation of assets with the brother. Management of negotiations and finalization of the operation
- estimate of the most probable market value of the property in Turin
- definition of the marketing strategy and realization of the advertising campaign
- management of sales negotiations and technical and contractual documentation.
- presentation of the property to be purchased
- study of restructuring hypotheses and cost estimates
- estimate of the most probable market value and of the time required for the sale of owned properties
- management of the negotiation for the purchase of the new property and definition of the timing in order to allow the sale of the two owned apartments before signing the deed of purchase of the new apartment.
- simultaneous signing of sales assignments for their properties, definition of the marketing strategy and creation of an advertising campaign.
- separation of family assets carried out quickly and to the full satisfaction of the parties
- Long Po Antonelli property sold in 4 months at the exact market price, with a discount from the advertising figure of 7%
- buyer properties in the Spina 3 area sold in time for the purchase of the new apartment at a price equal to the estimated value, discount from the advertising amount of 10%.